Simple Future (will)

 



Aula: Simple Future (will)

O que são tempos verbais?
Tempos verbais indicam quando uma ação acontece: no presente, no passado ou no futuro. O Simple Future é usado para falar de ações que acontecerão depois do momento da fala.


Formação do Simple Future
A forma é muito simples:

  • Afirmativa:
    Sujeito + will + verbo (forma base).
    Ex.: I will travel to Canada.
    (Não conjugamos o verbo depois de will.)

  • Negativa:
    Sujeito + will not (won’t) + verbo (forma base).
    Ex.: She won’t eat pizza tonight.

  • Interrogativa:
    Will + sujeito + verbo (forma base)?
    Ex.: Will they study for the test?

Usos principais do Simple Future (5 usos mais comuns)

  1. Decisões tomadas no momento da fala
    Ex.: I’m thirsty. I will get some water.

  2. Previsões sem base em evidência concreta
    Ex.: I think Brazil will win the match.

  3. Promessas e ofertas
    Ex.: I will help you with your homework.

  4. Fatos futuros inevitáveis
    Ex.: The sun will rise at 6 a.m.

  5. Acontecimentos condicionados a algo (geralmente com if)
    Ex.: If it rains, we will stay at home.

Prática Guiada
Complete as frases com will ou won’t e o verbo entre parênteses.

  1. I think it _______________ (rain) tomorrow.

  2. She ______________ (help) you with the project, I’m sure.

  3. They ______________ (not come) to the party.

  4. _______ you _______ (call) me later?

  5. The train __________________ (arrive) at 8:15.

Gabarito – prática guiada

  1. will rain

  2. will help

  3. won’t come

  4. Will / call

  5. will arrive

10 exercícios extras de Simple Future (afirmativa, negativa e perguntas)

  1. I _________________ (visit) my grandparents next weekend.

  2. They _______________________ (not travel) to London this year.

  3. _______ you ____________ (study) for the exam?

  4. We ____________________ (have) a meeting tomorrow morning.

  5. She _____________________ (not eat) sushi tonight.

  6. _______ he _______ (go) to the conference?

  7. The sun ___________________________ (shine) all day.

  8. I ______________________ (call) you when I get home.

  9. We _________________________ (not watch) TV after dinner.

  10. _______ you _______________ (help) me with this box?

Gabarito

  1. will visit

  2. won’t travel

  3. Will / study

  4. will have

  5. won’t eat

  6. Will / go

  7. will shine

  8. will call

  9. won’t watch

  10. Will / help

Parte 3 – Exercícios de reflexão sobre os 5 usos

A. Frases corretas – identifique o uso do Simple Future e justifique

  1. Don’t worry, I will carry your bag.

  2. It’s cloudy. I think it will rain later.

  3. The meeting will start at 10 a.m.

  4. I promise I will call you tonight.

  5. If he studies hard, he will pass the test.

  6. I feel hungry. I will make a sandwich.

  7. She will turn 18 next month.

  8. If it snows, we will stay home.

  9. He says he will fix the car tomorrow.

  10. The sun will set at 6:30 p.m.


B. Frases com erro – corrija para Simple Future e justifique o uso

  1. I make a cake for your birthday. → __________________

  2. She is go to visit Paris next year. → __________________

  3. The bus arrives at 8 a.m. (intenção, não horário fixo). → __________________

  4. We stay home if it rains. → __________________

  5. I am call you tonight. → __________________

  6. They not travel to London this summer. → __________________

  7. He helps you with your homework. (promessa) → __________________

  8. If it’s sunny, we have a picnic. → __________________

  9. I think they win the game. → __________________

  10. Don’t worry, I carry the heavy bags. → __________________

Parte 4 – Comparação de usos (Simple Future x outros tempos já estudados)

Veja a frase e o uso indicado. Escolha qual tempo verbal usar: Simple Future, Simple Past, Present Perfect ou Past Continuous.

  1. Ação concluída no passado – sem ligação com o presente. → __________________

  2. Promessa feita agora. → __________________

  3. Ação que começou no passado e continua no presente. → __________________

  4. Previsão sem base científica. → __________________

  5. Ação acontecendo em um momento específico do passado. → __________________

  6. Fato futuro inevitável. → __________________

  7. Experiência de vida (sem dizer quando). → __________________

  8. Sequência de ações no passado. → __________________

  9. Decisão tomada no momento da fala. → __________________

  10. Ação repetida no passado. → __________________

Gabarito

  1. Simple Past

  2. Simple Future

  3. Present Perfect

  4. Simple Future

  5. Past Continuous

  6. Simple Future

  7. Present Perfect

  8. Simple Past

  9. Simple Future



Quer mais exercícios? Baixe aqui

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aulas de IELTS Speaking: Parte 3

Aulas de IELTS Speaking: Parte 2

Aulas de IELTS Speaking: Parte 1